- How can decision making people within organisations accelerate transformation processes in turbulent times?
- Is the sense-making dimension of organisational life critical for the economic success on the long term? What we have and what is missing?
- How can we learn – and adapt in the new circumstances at organisational / individual level?
Plenary sessions: The presentation of practical experiences and conceptual models that underpin these initiatives will be completed by Q & A sessions after each presentation. Workshops: The 8 to 12 workshops in the afternoon will allow real interactions between participants, in facilitated debates. Special guest: Angella Alexander, HR Director Ford România This year speakers are Mihaela Craciun, HR Director Arcelor Mittal, Andreea Voinea, HR Executive Director Banca Comerciala Română, Carmen Nicula – HR Director Friesland Campina and Liviu Bogdan – Head of training department FCE Arcelor Mittal Galați
Details are available on the Conference website www.putereprinoameni.ro. Partners:
- Tema de discutat: “Transformarea organizaţiilor“
- Invitat special: Angella Alexander, HR Director Ford România
- Speakerii de anul acesta sunt Mihaela Craciun, Director Resurse Umane Arcelor Mittal, Andreea Voinea, Director Executiv Resurse Umane Banca Comerciala Româna; alţi speakeri sunt în curs de confirmare.